DPF Cleaning with Forte Power Clean Exhaust
Forté Power-Clean On-Car Complete DPF Cleaner
DPF problems are in the top ten reasons motorists visit garage workshops*
DPF or Diesel Particulate Filters are designed to reduce emissions but can easily become blocked due to stop/start driving styles and vehicles operating at low speeds and short journeys.
Forté Power-Clean Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaner has been specially formulated to obtain the very best cleaning results without the need to dismantle components. It will remove oily deposits, soot and ash deposits from the vehicle’s DPF.
Forté Power-Clean allows direct cleaning of a vehicle’s problem area with new specially formulated treatments, gaining effective results and saving drivers time and money.
- Removes deposits from the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
- Reduces back pressure in the exhaust
- Eliminates check engine lights
- Takes vehicles out of ‘limp home’ mode
- Diesel Particulate Filter Flush neutralises the Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaner and removes contamination from the filter
- Biodegradable formulations
- For all diesel engines with a DPF
The complete process takes as little as two hours, no need to remove the DPF or seized sensors. It includes an injector clean, engine flush, oil change and oil filter replacement – removing all contamination from the engine.
Cleaning the filter, not replacing the filter saving you time and money.
Book DPF Cleaning with Forte Power-Clean Exhaust with Ostles (Scotland) Ltd
To complete the cleaning process, the engine flush and oil & filter change need to be priced separately; when your booking is confirmed this additional charge will be advised